Bhadas ब्लाग में पुराना कहा-सुना-लिखा कुछ खोजें.......................

15.3.08

I promise I will never waste my food

Have a close look at both the photographs & read the messages below them.
Forwarding this message to as many people as you can.
This wouldn't fulfill a wish; nor deleting it will cause any misfortune;
but its our moral duty to be concerned...towards humanity.




Kevin Carter

This was found in his diary:
Dear God,
I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.
I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.
Please don't break.. keep on forwarding to our friends. On this good day, let's make a prayer for the suffering anywhere, any place around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others. Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily.........

----------------------------------------------
((Thanks Riyaz Bhayi for your nice mail to me. -Yashwant))

No comments: