Bhadas ब्लाग में पुराना कहा-सुना-लिखा कुछ खोजें.......................

16.9.08

I don’t want to love you… but I do....


Sometimes I feel why I love you that much? Why I want to do anything for you? Why I feel jealous when you talk to other people? Why I always want your company? Why every time you travel in to my mind? Whenever my phone rings why I want it to be you? Sometimes I don't think that I really let you know how important you are to me.



whenever my legs walkthey want to go towards you..
whenever my hands raise they want to do something for you..
whenever my eyes move they want to see only you..
whenever my ears hear they want to hear just you..

I know you’ll always be with me, It's just sometimes I miss you so much………..
I was never like this, what happened to me?


Disclaimer : People always think love means:: A relationship between a Boy & Girl but What does a mother do? Is that not love? It's the most unconditional love on Earth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya its right but everything not like this.....

Anonymous said...

?????????

Anonymous said...

rohit ji,


ur think very good. mujhe achha laga mere jaisi soch vale matlab hai duniya main.


Miss Manjuraj Thakur

Sub Editor www.narmadanchal.in