Bhadas ब्लाग में पुराना कहा-सुना-लिखा कुछ खोजें.......................

20.11.10

Don't make someone your everything because when they are gone, you will have nothing. -!?!-


From last few days i was suffer this problem that
"Don't make someone your everything because when they are gone, you will have nothing.-!?!-"
Why? what is the reason for that i am make myself to very dominating for a girl who never love me!! I think boys like me have not any reason for love someone but still have done this love to someone, and after spend some happy moment with the girl seems that she love you lot as you do her.....
But it is wrong fact that she also loves you, and we have very dominated to her that she will also love you.
Thats the reason that we have broken a friendship relation due to  making a new love relation with her.
I am really apologizing for all my mistake & fault which i had done with you sweetu...........
Please forgive me.........
And i promise you that i'll never cross this sweet friendship relation till life ending. 

No comments: