Bhadas ब्लाग में पुराना कहा-सुना-लिखा कुछ खोजें.......................

27.9.11

BUSINESS PARTNER NEEDED IN INDIA

Compliment,

I got your contact from a business directory and I decided to contact you for a business proposal with my company.
My company is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical materials.
There is a raw material which my company used to send me to India to buy. Right now I have being promoted to the post of manager hence my company cannot send me to India again to buy the materials because of my new position as a manager.
The director of my company has asked me for the contact of the supplier in India.
But I refused to give it to him. Why I don't want the company to have direct contact of the local dealer is because I don't want the company to know the actual price I was buying the product from the local dealer.
I need a person I will present to the company as the supplier in India.
You will now buy the product from the local dealer and supply to my company.
The profit would be shared between you and me. If you agree to do the supply,I will tell you at what rate you will sell it to my company.
If you are interested kindly contact me for more details through this

email id: JamesBrown94@live.com
Thanks!
Mr James Brown

No comments: