Pursuant to Section 110 of the Companies Act, 2013 (the Act) read with Rule 22 of the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014 (the Rules), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited(the Company), of which you are a shareholder, is pleased to provide e-Voting facility to its Members through the e-Voting platform of NSDL. In this regard, your Demat Account/Folio Number has been enrolled by the Company for your participation in e-Voting on the Ordinary Resolution placed by the Company on the e-Voting system, in respect of issue of bonus shares in the proportion of1(one) new equity bonus share of `5/- each for every 2 (Two) existing fully paid equity share of `5/- each.
The Postal Ballot Notice along with the Explanatory Statement, instructions for e-Voting and the Postal Ballot Form can be downloaded from the link https://www.evoting.nsdl.com or http://www.ongcindia.com
The process and manner in which e-Voting is to be carried out is given below :
1. Open the attached PDF file ongc e-voting.pdf with your Client ID or Folio No. as password. You will not receive this PDF file if you are already registered with NSDL for e-voting.
2. The said PDF file contains your user ID and password for e-voting. Please note that the password is an initial password.
3. Open the internet browser and type the following URL: https://www.evoting.nsdl.com
4. Click on Shareholder - Login.
5. If you are already registered with NSDL for e-voting then you can use your existing user ID and password.
6. If you are logging in for the first time, please enter the user ID and password provided in the attached PDF file as initial password.
7. The Password Change Menu will appear on your screen. Change to a new password of your choice, making sure that it contains a minimum of 8 digits or characters or a combination of both. Please take utmost care to keep your password confidential.
8. Once the e-voting home page opens, click on e-voting> Active Voting Cycles.
9. Select EVEN (E-Voting Event Number) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, which is 105738.Now you are ready for e-voting as Cast Vote page opens.
10. Cast your vote by selecting appropriate option and click on Submit and also Confirm when prompted.
11. Upon confirmation, the message Vote cast successfully will be displayed.
12. Once the vote on the resolution is cast, the Member shall not be allowed to change it subsequently.
13. Institutional shareholders (i.e. other than individuals, HUF, NRI, etc.) are required to send scanned copy (PDF/JPG format) of the relevant Board Resolution/ Authority letter, etc., together with attested specimen signature of the duly authorized signatory(ies) who are authorized to vote, to the Scrutinizer through e-mail to email@example.com with a copy marked to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is strongly recommended not to share your Password with any other person and take utmost care to keep your Password confidential. Please note that login to e-Voting website will be disabled upon five unsuccessful attempts to key-in the correct password. In such an event, you will need to go through 'Forgot Password' option available on the site to re-set the same.
It may be noted that shareholders can opt for only one mode of voting i.e. either by Postal Ballot or e-Voting. In case of receipt of vote by both the modes, voting done through e-Voting shall prevail and voting done by Postal Ballot shall be treated as invalid.
In case of any queries you may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Shareholders and e-Voting user manual for Shareholders available at the downloads section of https://www.evoting.nsdl.com or contact NSDL by email at email@example.com or call on: 1800 222 990.
Please note that you can use this login exclusively for e- voting on the Resolution placed by the company of which you are a shareholder.
Please note that if you have opened 3-in-1 account with ICICI Group i.e. bank account and demat account with ICICI Bank Limited and trading account with ICICI Securities Limited, you can access e-Voting website of NSDL through their website viz.; www.icicidirect.com for the purpose of casting your votes electronically by using your existing user ID and password used for accessing the website www.icicidirect.com. Please note that in case you are not able to login through the ICICI direct website, you can also access the e-Voting system of NSDL by using your existing user ID and password for the e-Voting system of NSDL.
Further, NSDL is pleased to inform you that NSDL has now integrated its e-Services website (https://eservices.nsdl.com/) with the aforesaid e-Voting system of NSDL, which enables you as a registered User of IDeAS facility to also access e-Voting system of NSDL for casting your votes by using your existing login credentials viz.; User ID and password of IDeAS facility. Thus, you would not be required to log-in to e-Voting system separately for casting votes in respect of the resolutions of companies.
Assuring you of our best services,
E-Voting support desk
National Securities Depository Limited (www.nsdl.co.in)