Bhadas ब्लाग में पुराना कहा-सुना-लिखा कुछ खोजें.......................

12.5.22

For unaffordable and money making fee structure at noida

Respected/Hon'ble Sir,

Through this e-mail I wants to bring into your notice about the costlier and unaffordable education in private schools at noida.This is a serious issue as the education is the basics of every child's life.

We are currently living in Delhi and wants to move towards noida as purchased a small house there .

But now we found there is huge amount of fees as compared to Delhi they are charging for even basic education.

I lodge a complaint on jansunwai app at basic education department in noida but they dispersed my Complaint by saying that we can't do anything in case of private schools.

There lots of parents who are not able to pay the fees are sending there kids to mayur vihar delhi including the travel of 13 -14 km .Some schools are charging fees for new students higher than the previous students.

Will there is no command of the education department for these money making institutions.

Plz help us as I wrote so many emails to number of email id's but didn't get any response.

I am having two kids and not able to pay so much amount of fees as they are charging .As compare to Delhi they are charging 2 or three times of fees.

Plz give me an appointment so that I can explain my problem in a better way.

Hoping for a favorable reply earlier!

Regards,

Garima Garg

gvs.aggarwal@gmail.com

No comments: