Bhadas ब्लाग में पुराना कहा-सुना-लिखा कुछ खोजें.......................

23.5.20

इनकी भड़ास सुनें : गाय के गोबर से परेशान है ये शहरी बाबू!

Gobar safayi k sambandh me

Dear sir ,

Actually I m living in vrandavan enclave ,adipur amhera gram, rakshapuram meerut 250001 since last 6 months.

There are some people who collects cow dung behind my house and the area at which they are collected this cow dung daily, is government public road.

They have no paper of this field which belong it to him we complained them so many time to clear all the cow dung but they refuse our proposal and now they challanges us openly that no body have the power to clear that garbage behind my house.

Me and my family and our neighbours also survive many types of insects and dirty smell, our children survive with diseases generated by the insectes born from this garbage and comes into our house.

Please do something no body help me to come out from this problem.
Give me some attention please or suggest me, what should I do right now ?

Regards,

Aakash Rastogi
Vrandavan enclave colony
Adipur amhera gram
Rakshapuram meerut
newtonshub20@gmail.com

No comments: